I watch crappy movies so you don't have to.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Movie Review for February 28th, 2014

NON-STOP
Rated PG-13
Stars: Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore
Plot: An alcoholic Federal Air Marshal must try to stop a trans-Atlantic hijacking, but everyone thinks he is the one responsible.
Trailer

Clint Says: Wait until after opening weekend, but see this in theaters.


While NON-STOP is formulaic in every way with the typical rabbit chases and straw men it is still a really suspensful and fun movie. There were several times where I found myself literally sitting on the edge of my seat and a few times where I gasped for breath after realizing I had been holding my breath for several seconds. If you like suspensful action-flicks with a good dose of mystery NON-STOP will satisfy.


SON OF GOD
Rated PG-13
Stars: Diogo Morgado, Greg Hicks
Plot: The story of Jesus from birth to Resurrection.
Trailer

Clint Says: Go buy the DVD that's already for sale.


SON OF GOD is well done, but if you already watched Mark Burnett's mini-series THE BIBLE you've seen this. It's the same footage from the mini-series only cut down to just the story of Jesus.

It is well done and stays true to the bible, but it's not as powerful as THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST. If you want to see it I would recommend getting the most bang for your buck and just buying the entire mini-series. You can get it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment